Greenpac Mill is a new state-of-the-art linerboard mill created by the Cascades and three other partners. The mill is operated by Norampac, a Division of Cascades. Norampac envisions the Greenpac Mill is a world-class paper Mill that will match the highest standards of the packaging industry across North America with modern and high-tech operations.
- World class leader in liner board paper
- Weekly pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities and annual raises.
- Boot allowance, wellness reimbursement, referral programs, and education reimbursement.
- Active participation in various company teams
- Ability to learn & master job skills to perform various tasks within the plant
- High-performance work organization
- Pay for skills/knowledge acquired
- Thrive in a team-based environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
Skills & Qualifications
- Adaptable, hardworking, and a quick learner
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions
- Good record of attendance and safety
- Open and willing to move crews
- Continuously utilizes the following soft skills
- Training and mentoring
- Meeting facilitation
- Conflict resolution
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.