As a Quality Coordinator, your mission is to work towards the business goals by contributing to development of action plans. You will work as an expert in quality assurance and continuous improvement.
Your day may include working on quality tests, test plans and audits in accordance with the various programs’ quality standards in effect. You would also collaborate with operations supervisors to help promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Why work at Cascades
- Great Benefits Package
- RRSP program
- Competitive Compensation packages
- wonderful company culture
- lots of career development opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Ensure compliance and conformity with established quality standards
- Perform quality testing or have it performed
- Apply and enforce quality standards in accordance with established programs (ISO, ONE Certification, BRC, HACCP, etc.)
- Train all employees on the various quality standards to be respected
- Establish and monitor testing and audit plans (who, what, when, how)
- Interact daily with operations supervisors following line audits
Experiences and strengths
- Extensive knowledge of continuous improvement concepts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to overcome ambiguous and complex situations
- Leadership and expertise in promoting buy-in to proposed solutions
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities
- Agility needed to work with various technological tools
- Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
Core competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizingPerseveranceTeamworkRigourContinuous improvementImpact and influence
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.