At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Passion-life balance (flexible schedule)
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we were bringing out the best in our people!)
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
Develop your full potential, sustainably
Embrace your true self by unfolding your expertise within the containerboard packaging division, with the support of Craig Beers, our production manager.
*** Please note that this position is located in Calgary***
- Help to define daily plans, take the lead on priority actions pertaining to processes, and systems, from action identification to completion
- Evaluates the impact of centreline deviation on the equipment and product quality
- Manages improvements to equipment, process parameters and centrelines
- Support the team in the implementation and CI of their respective Daily Management System (DMS)
- Support the production manager
- Optimize production planning, manage work interruptions, implement systems and work methods to consistently meet deadlines, cost and quality initiatives
- Coach the operations in the best practices in terms of equipment center-lining and procedures to be followed in case of deviation
Bring out the best in yourself
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with passion to our mission.
You too, put forward your strengths:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (manufacturing sector is a must!)
- Bachelor’s degree in operation management, engineering or relevant field (An asset)
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in troubleshooting and process improvement
- Ability to acquire applicable converting/technical/machine knowledge
We look forward to meeting you!
Core competencies defined for this job*Health and safetyAdvisory roleAutonomyCoachingPlanning and organizingContinuous improvement