Reporting to the Production Manager, the Reliability Lead’s mission is to be responsable for all outcomes associated with the maintenance of his/her area. You ensure communication between operations and maintenance and correct prioritization for maintenance activities and manages defects/failures. You also provide support to the Asset Owner and Process Lead.
- Define standard processes and tools to handle defects (DH) and ensures that processes are executed properly to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Define / execute on standards for Breakdown Elimination (BDE) minor issues execution (6W2H) and major issues execution (root-cause analysis)
- Monitor repair paths
- Follow up with operators to ensure that any defects were handled properly
- Support operators in identifying and solving problems that caused breakdowns
- Determine planned maintenance needs and prioritize work orders / schedule the process for conducting planned maintenance
- Share best practices with other Reliability Leads
- Ensure constant communication with the maintenance department to establish area priorities
- Continuously improve established maintenance processes including Defect Handling and Breakdown Elimination
- Train and coach operators to handle different aspects of maintenance including DH and BDE
- Reduced negative impact of maintenance needs and machine reliability
- Support CI Pillar and Reliability Management Pillar
Experiences and strengths
- Experience leading and coaching teams
- Knowledge / expertise in maintenance processes
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to overcome ambiguous and complex situations
- Brings strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience and understanding of Lean Production System principles
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well and communicate with others
Core competencies defined for this job*Health and safetyAdvisory roleAutonomyCoachingPlanning and organizingContinuous improvement
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.