Are you someone who has great customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you still get to be autonomous at work?
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that cares about both their employees and the environment?
If you answered YES to this, then we definitely want to hear from you as our team in Ottawa is looking for a Scale Coordinator to join their growing team.
Never heard of a Scale coordinator before? That's OK most people haven't! As a Scale coordinator, your main role is to assist drivers as they come through your scale. You will be responsible for accurately recording data and ensuring the drivers know where to go and who to speak with when dropping off their loads! A good proficiency in data entry and a strong understanding of Excel are two of the key qualities we're looking for in a new team member!
If you think this could be a role for you, please feel free to read below and apply!
Why work at Cascades
- Great Benefits Package
- RRSP program
- Competitive Compensation packages
- wonderful company culture
- lots of career development opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Accurately weigh inbound trucks and efficiently process their weigh tickets
- Accurately weigh outbound trucks and efficiently process related documents
- Effectively perform data entry and filing of weigh tickets and other related documents
- Provide accurate month-end data
- Respectfully support your manager in the execution the business plan
Experiences and strengths
- Good capacity to learn and the desire to acquire new skills
- High level of autonomy
- High level of adaptability
- Ability to act and react quickly while handling several files at once
- Strong sense of organization and priorities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of weights and measures (Kg, TM, etc)
- Knowledge of the Word and Excel office suite (an asset)
Core competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizingFlexibility and ability to adaptRigourTeam leadershipContinuous improvementAction-based focus
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.