At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Passion-life balance (flexible schedule)
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we were bringing out the best in our people!)
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
Develop your full potential, sustainably
Embrace your true self by unfolding your expertise within finance team of our Countainerboard Packaging division, with the support of Annie Poudrette, our senior finance director.
- Ensure that accounting for inventory quantities, capital assets and operating costs is reliable, complete and accurate
- Rigorously analyze operating cost performance indicators
- Disseminate appropriate information
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to your plant’s decision-making process
- Support your sector’s management in improving business processes
- Maintain an effective control structure to minimize the business risks inherent in operations and fraud
- Apply the best administrative and accounting, financial management in accordance with your plant's needs
Bring out the best in yourself
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with passion to our mission.
You too, put forward your strengths:
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, administration or accounting;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Have a CPA designation or be in the process of obtaining it (an asset);
- Be bilingual would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP & Power B I (strong assets)
We look forward to meeting you!
Core competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizingValues and ethicsAccountabilityRigourContinuous improvementImpact and influence
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 talents working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.