Are you a Production Supervisor who is looking for the next step in your career?
Do you lead with a coaching mentality and a willingness to learn?
Would you like to come work for a company that focuses on both employees and the environment?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we want to hear from YOU!
Our amazing facility in St Mary's is looking to bring one more production supervisor into the Cascades family. Your role as a production supervisor is to help achieve the operational efficiency objectives associated with the business strategy by optimizing available resources, applying business processes and establishing an effective communication system.
Why work at Cascades
- Great Benefits Package
- RRSP program
- Competitive Compensation packages
- wonderful company culture
- lots of career development opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Meet production standards
- Engage and develop all your employees
- Ensure compliance with business processes
- Ensure quality targets are met
- Carry out workforce planning and ensure approval of hours worked
- Ensure constant communication with employees (floor rounds, logbooks, etc.)
- Coordinate follow-up meetings to ensure targets are met and employees are held accountable
- Carry out monthly OHS audits as well as accident investigations and analyses
- Monitor OHS improvements and adjustments
- Address target shortfalls (KPIs) and coordinate applicable action plans
- Plan and coordinate continuous improvement activities
- Support teams in problem solving
Experiences and strengths
- Experience in supervision
- Experience in the manufacturing sector (an asset)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (an asset)
- Leadership and a collaborative spirit that inspire and engage teams to achieve excellence
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize daily tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening skills to quickly understand needs and issues
- Leadership to cultivate a culture of OHS accountability
- Sound judgment and the courage to make the necessary decisions
- Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.