Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. The Solutions Specialist - HR Transactions will be responsible for all general HR transactions, while providing employees, retirees, managers and other internal/external partners with assistance relating to HR inquiries, as needed. Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating ownership of issues / concerns being raised by employees.
- Provide timely resolution to employees’ inquiries via calls and/or emails/or HR transactions, including concerns or issues to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Oversee volume of work for the People Care/Solutions Team and identify priorities and/or urgent handling required.
- Ensure KPIs are met by monitoring timelines, due dates, volume of calls/inquiries, resources available, schedule requirements, etc.
- Support Specialist throughout their learning curve.
- Support the team for urgent case handling and provide them with guidance as needed.
- Ensure quality of work supports the team’s strategic plan by having high quality standards identified via regular audits.
- Identify process gaps and provide solutions to improve the Customer Service Experience.
- Works closely with the many other components of the HR function to resolve HR cases and address customer needs.
- Liaise with internal HR stakeholders to ensure issues and concerns are addressed for more in-depth issues.
- Minimum of college degree with relevant experience
- PeopleSoft knowledge and experience an asset.
- Ability to exercise impeccable judgment, confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of tact and discretion at all times when dealing with employees and sensitive situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy and establish priorities while maintaining a high customer service level.
- Demonstrated customer-service orientation and high degree of diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and ability to manipulate data and produce correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Ability to translate Reports and Queries into common terms.
- Understanding of payroll, asset
- Bilingual (French and English)
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates. Diversity and Inclusion: Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.