Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. The IAM Specialist, Cyber Operations will be working in a fast paced and innovative environment for one of North America’s top airlines. Air Canada’s cyber security systems are foundational to protecting the data and systems that allow its customers to fly safely. Air Canada is making significant investments to enhance its Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities through process maturity, and technology enablement. As a Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to help advance Air Canada's organizational performance by monitoring, supporting, and maturing Air Canada’s IAM systems, while continuously improving our IAM practice and processes.
- Administer, develop and maintain Air Canada’s Privilege Access Management (PAM) practice and solutions (e.g. CyberArk)
- Lead and provide expertise for PAM improvement and replacement projects.
- Participate and contribute in other IAM projects and initiatives (e.g. IGA, CIAM)
- Lead efforts to reduce and mitigate Air Canada IAM risks.
- Create, support, and maintain IAM documentation (IAM processes, Standard Operating Procedures)
- Enforce compliance of Air Canada IAM policy and procedures.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics showcasing the effectiveness of Air Canada’s Identity and Access Management practices.
- Define and maintain methods and techniques to improve IAM operational processes.
- Act as a senior technical resource and subject matter expert on matters related to IAM.
- Build relationships throughout the organization to enhance and support our focus on safe, secure, and reliable operations.
- Develop and communicate IAM objectives; inspire, motivate and train team members to follow and achieve organizational IAM standards.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of IAM processes, principles, best practices, and technologies.
- 8-10 years of IT technology, operations, and people leadership experience in a large company
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- A strong understanding of IAM and PAM principles and best practices.
- Experience with PAM solutions (e.g. CyberArk).
- Familiarity or experience with CIAM and IGA solutions.
- Proficiency and experience in large scale enterprise IAM and/or application procurement and implementation.
- 5+ years experience in operations and developing enterprise-wide policies and standards for Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- 5+ years in IAM support and management
- 3+ yeas in support of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- 3+ CIAM experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present information.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident/Major Incident, ITIL process concepts and execution (Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management)
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity control frameworks (NIST, ISO, etc).
- Able to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization with superior verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in rapidly changing environments or uncertain conditions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others on a team, and to establish and maintain effective business relationships.
- Ability to maintain a professional and assertive demeanor under challenging situations and possesses confidence to act on critical decisions.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work after hours for on-call support for escalations.
- Ability to travel and work effectively with remote teams.
- Nice To have:
- CISSP / CISA or equivalent certification.
- Understanding and experience with OAuth2 and OIDC.
- IGA, and user Lifecycle experience
- Working knowledge of provisioning protocols, such as, SCIM
- Knowledge on RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) and SOD (Segregation of Duties)
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.