At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Remote work possibility (50%)
- Passion-life balance (flexible schedule)
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions
- Accessible gym space and/or financed sports activities
- Profit sharing plan (twice a year)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center
- Contribution to the success of a multinational with strong environmental values
Develop your full potential, sustainably
Embrace your true self by unfolding your expertise within our corporate Talent Acquisition team:
*** Please note that this position can be located in any of our US based facility ***
- Takes charge of the recruitment process from A to Z for salaried (only) roles in our plants across the US (from the intake with supervisors to the presentation of the offer)
- Act as an advisor to support to managers in the recruitment process
- Develop expertise in your field of activity (create your own network, visibility in relevant virtual and face-to-face events, etc.)
- Ensure the quality of the candidate experience throughout each step of the process
- Create attractive and relevant job posting & job ads
- Look for candidates through many medias such as LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter among others
- Team up with our HR marketing department to ensure the strategic visibility of Cascades
Bring out the best in yourself
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with passion to our mission.
You too, put forward your strengths:
- You demonstrate unparalleled customer service in order to provide the best possible candidate experience
- You are a good listener, interpersonal skills and diplomacy to support your managers in their processes
- You enjoy communicating and have a proactive attitude to develop your network and talent acquisition expertise
- You are interested in developing yourself in human resources and have an interest in process improvement
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role
- You have experience in recruiting for positions located across USA
We look forward to meeting you!
#HR #TalentAcquisition #Recruitment
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 women and men working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.