This position is responsible for driving a tractor with trailer to various client locations to pickup and load baled material of paper and cardboard recyclables. When the truck is full of material insure that the load is properly secured and then delivered to the mill as instructed by dispatch, to off load for the next run. This sequence will repeat during each day with some days being busier than other. This position is based in Rochester and surrounding areas.
Why work at Cascades
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong Company Culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge Career Advancement Opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Come to work well rested, mentally and physically prepared for your day’s duties.
- Complete your Pre & Post trip truck circle checks as per itemized inspection sheet.
- Complete any repair orders for your truck to ensure that your truck is in a safe condition.
- You are required to immediately report any defects in equipment or workmanship, which may jeopardize the safe operation of your vehicle.
- You are required to report any and all damage to the vehicle, its contents, or property of others due to an accident in which your equipment is involved.
- As a representative of the Company, it is important to always be neat in appearance and courteous to our clients.
- While on clients’ site, you will notify the client of your presence on their site. You will be responsible to abide by those site safety regulations.
- Before leaving the client’s site clean up any excess material that might have fallen out of the bales while placing them into your trailer.
- This job description indicates the general nature and level of work, duties and responsibilities expected of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. Job description my change if needed.
- Valid drivers license, Class A
- Minimum five (5) years truck driving experience
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.