Salary is not the only way to compensate employees. There are a number of other ways you can get creative with compensation – by leveraging bonuses. If you’ve had the chance to download and review our cracking the talent code guide, you already know how effective bonuses can be as a recruiting and employee retention tool. If you haven’t, check out the guide now.
leveraging bonus to increase retention
Offering an end-of-year, performance, or retention bonus can help your organization reduce its overall employee turnover rate. It can be a great motivating factor to get people to stay with your company long-term. It can also help you attract top industry talent.
Randstad can help you understand:
- How to incorporate bonuses into employment offers
- The types of bonuses you can offer your employees and job candidates
- The importance of rewarding & recognizing your team
download our case study
Offering a competitive compensation package is essential today. In this case study, you’ll find:
- The story of a company that was having challenges attracting candidates
- How an end-of-year retention bonus bridged the compensation gap and helped the company hire a top candidate
- The solution was so well received, the company offered it to the entire team. Over a year later the candidate is still thrilled with working for the organization.