Though you don’t always know where the day will take you, you know it will be comprised of sales and recruiting activities. Every day you problem-solve and work through obstacles to help candidates and clients find the right job fit.
Wins come in many different forms. From telling someone who has been unemployed that they've secured a job, to scoring an appointment with a prospect you thought would never agree to meet with you, to winning over a client you've been calling on for months.
what you do on a daily basis
• business development for clients• maintain client satisfaction• conduct sales activities to drive growth• act as a local expert in the industry• consult with local businesses on market trends, salary • recommendations, and talent• recruit top candidates based on job title• networking activitiesapply now
why work at randstad?
As one of Canada's Great Places to Work for 15 years running, there's no shortage of great things to say about Randstad.
- competitive salary and commission structure
- health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation from your first day
- optional RRSP and stock matching
- flexible working environment
- ongoing training and opportunities
- celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beer Fridays!
- employee perk program and discounts
- 80% of promotional hires are made within
- rewards & recognition programs
will you fit in at randstad?
We're all about establishing a positive, productive, and team-focused dynamic in all our branches. To establish this balance, we look for candidates who:
- exemplify team spirit
- thrive when presented with a challenge
- have experience in sales, retail or a B2B setting
- are familiar with the challenges employers face on a daily basis
- learn and adapt easily
We work with promising candidates to find the right job fit, providing training to adapt your skills to the recruitment industry.
Your career is more than a job. Through your work, you make a meaningful contribution to society. Every day is an opportunity to make a positive impact. Whether you’re helping a client find the perfect talent, or guiding a job seeker through the challenges of finding a job they love, you’re always on the lookout for ways you can make a difference.
Randstad is looking for bright, innovative individuals who share our passion for improving the world of work. If you’re interested in being a part our vision, we welcome your application.