supporting your business through the COVID-19 crisis
Adjusting to a new normal in the wake of COVID-19 is a challenge for all businesses, but especially small and medium sized businesses. Whether your business is experiencing an upswing or a slowdown, adapting is a must. We've developed a crisis management guide to help you navigate COVID-19 and protect your business during this critical time.
what we cover in the crisis management guide
- tips to communicate with your employees, suppliers and customers at this time
- how to identify opportunities to expand or adapt your business in response to COVID-19
- insights to transition to a work-from-home model and engage your employees
- tips to address mental health in your workplace during COVID-19
- links to resources and government support for businesses