In today’s world, fostering Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (EDI&A) in your organization is more important than ever.
At Randstad, we understand the significance of EDI&A and have embarked on a journey to make it a fundamental part of our organizational values.
Our goal is to create a workplace that is truly diverse and inclusive. We hope that our journey and the insights we’ve gained will inspire other organizations to start their own EDI&A journey.
If you want to make your company more diverse, inclusive, and accessible, look no further than our white paper, ‘embedding EDI&A into the organization: the randstad journey.’
This comprehensive guide outlines our steps to achieve our goal and provides valuable insights for your organization to do the same. After reading our white paper, you will have the knowledge and tools necessary to:
- gather data on self-identification and employment equity
- better understand your workforce and areas for improvement.
- review your hiring process to make it more welcoming to diverse candidates.
- learn the importance of creating EDI&A-friendly job descriptions and conducting interviews through an EDI&A lens
- engage in executive-level discussions and speak with your hiring managers to identify areas where your processes could be improved to be more inclusive
Our white paper also includes the following:
- practical advice on how to implement these practices in your organization
- details on the diverse candidate recruiting cycle
- information on how to revise job descriptions, adopt inclusive screening and interviewing, and create EDI&A-friendly job descriptions.
At Randstad, we are committed to integrating EDI&A throughout our organization because it is essential to establishing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We hope our white paper will also be a valuable resource for your organization!