is your hiring funnel creating a positive experience for potential employees?
Do candidates have a positive experience when they're in your hiring pipeline? Whether a candidate ends up getting the job or not, they should walk away from any interaction with your organization thinking positively about your brand. If your communication is poor or candidates feel neglected or mistreated, they may write off your business for good. Learn how to create a memorable candidate experience that creates positive associations.
what's discussed in this whitepaper?
- how candidate experience feeds into a successful hiring pipeline
- how to assess your complete candidate journey
- steps to define a positive candidate experience
- how to use social media to build a more positive experience
- tips to continuously improve candidates' experiences with your brand