thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.

    2 jobs found for logistics in cambridge, ontario

    filter2
    • sector
      working in
      show 2 jobs
      clear filter
    • location1
      location & range
        show 2 jobs
        clear filter
      • job types
        job types
        show 2 jobs
        clear filter
      clear all
        • Waterloo, Ontario
        • Permanent
        Territory Manager - Industrial EquipmentSouthwestern Ontario Our client, a distributor of industrial equipment is currently seeking a Territory Manager for Southwestern Ontario including London, Ontario. This position is perfect for someone who is ready to take their sales career to the next level! Advantages• Base + Incentives: $75K in the first year!• Benefits plan• Cell phone, laptop provided• Business expenses covered• Work for a Canadian company that is committed to being an industry leader!Responsibilities• Drive business through discovery meetings, educating yourself about the clients' operational success and failure, and delivering valuable proposal presentations focused on cost savings and increased profitability.• Identify and classify account opportunities and potential by planning a strong pipeline and ensuring appropriate visits.• Manage an account portfolio of clients as well as developing new business• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales-related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.• Grow and penetrate existing accounts and identify potential customers that may have more complex requirements.Qualifications• 2-3 years of outside sales experience, preference is for those who have sold within an industrialmarketplace• Expertise in selling into the following markets: Warehousing, Logistics, Big Box Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Construction.• Exceptional communication and presentation skills• Must be driven to attain and close new business and able to work in an exciting, fun, and highly demanding environmentSummaryTo apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have outside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!Nafeesa
        Territory Manager - Industrial EquipmentSouthwestern Ontario Our client, a distributor of industrial equipment is currently seeking a Territory Manager for Southwestern Ontario including London, Ontario. This position is perfect for someone who is ready to take their sales career to the next level! Advantages• Base + Incentives: $75K in the first year!• Benefits plan• Cell phone, laptop provided• Business expenses covered• Work for a Canadian company that is committed to being an industry leader!Responsibilities• Drive business through discovery meetings, educating yourself about the clients' operational success and failure, and delivering valuable proposal presentations focused on cost savings and increased profitability.• Identify and classify account opportunities and potential by planning a strong pipeline and ensuring appropriate visits.• Manage an account portfolio of clients as well as developing new business• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales-related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.• Grow and penetrate existing accounts and identify potential customers that may have more complex requirements.Qualifications• 2-3 years of outside sales experience, preference is for those who have sold within an industrialmarketplace• Expertise in selling into the following markets: Warehousing, Logistics, Big Box Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Construction.• Exceptional communication and presentation skills• Must be driven to attain and close new business and able to work in an exciting, fun, and highly demanding environmentSummaryTo apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have outside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!Nafeesa
        • Kitchener, Ontario
        • Contract
        Are you looking for an opportunity to continue learning and growing within the accounting sector?Do you enjoy AP / AR and administrative function's?Are you open to a contract role working full time hours?We are seeking a Jr. Accounting Associate to join a busy team in the Kitchener Waterloo Region.This position would start off in a 3 month contract. Advantages- Monday to Friday core hours (Between 8am -5pm)- Weekly pay cheques- Eligibility to purchase benefits through Randstad's provider- Competitive wages (pending experience) - Great work life balance- Working from Home Responsibilities- To support the Accounting Team on workload (specifically in Accounts Receivables) and catching up on backlog- Sales orders to invoicing, (30% of the time), the remaining duties is 70%- Bank reconciliations, matching vendor bills, - Verifying discrepancies and ensuring work is up to date- Data inputting and ensuring accuracy - Working with other departments (ie. Logistics, Supply Chain). Qualifications- Must have Account's Receivables experience (min 2 years) - Great technical skills are required, various software's will be utilized: NetSuite, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, MS Teams and Zoom- Must have previous working experience within an office setting - Organized, great attention to detail and fast learner - Strong verbal and written communication with great interpersonal skills.SummaryIf you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.How to apply:1) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterwards to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.You can also email bobbie.whitley@randstad.ca or saudia.yusuf@randstad.ca (after completing a registration at www.randstad.ca and waiting an hour)Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad
        Are you looking for an opportunity to continue learning and growing within the accounting sector?Do you enjoy AP / AR and administrative function's?Are you open to a contract role working full time hours?We are seeking a Jr. Accounting Associate to join a busy team in the Kitchener Waterloo Region.This position would start off in a 3 month contract. Advantages- Monday to Friday core hours (Between 8am -5pm)- Weekly pay cheques- Eligibility to purchase benefits through Randstad's provider- Competitive wages (pending experience) - Great work life balance- Working from Home Responsibilities- To support the Accounting Team on workload (specifically in Accounts Receivables) and catching up on backlog- Sales orders to invoicing, (30% of the time), the remaining duties is 70%- Bank reconciliations, matching vendor bills, - Verifying discrepancies and ensuring work is up to date- Data inputting and ensuring accuracy - Working with other departments (ie. Logistics, Supply Chain). Qualifications- Must have Account's Receivables experience (min 2 years) - Great technical skills are required, various software's will be utilized: NetSuite, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, MS Teams and Zoom- Must have previous working experience within an office setting - Organized, great attention to detail and fast learner - Strong verbal and written communication with great interpersonal skills.SummaryIf you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.How to apply:1) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterwards to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.You can also email bobbie.whitley@randstad.ca or saudia.yusuf@randstad.ca (after completing a registration at www.randstad.ca and waiting an hour)Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad

      thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.

      It looks like you want to switch your language. This will reset your filters on your current job search.