You are successfully logged out of your my randstad account

You have successfully deleted your account

    Thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.

    31 jobs found in Baie-d'Urfé, Québec - Page 2

    filter3
    clear all
    page 2
      • Saint-Laurent, Québec
      • Permanent
      Are you a business analyst with experience in a retail environment open to new challenges?We are currently looking for someone to join a great team and a growing company that recently acquired a new banner in the United States!You will be involved in a great POS project in growth environment !More information here !Advantages-A great manager with good experience in this field.-Great working conditions and a good proportion of remote work available after the pandemic.-A strong growth dynamic and a company that is doing well.-Interesting projects with in-house development.Responsibilities-Act as a business analyst for a POS project (75%).-Will work closely with the PO, QA analyst, PM and programmers.-The remaining 25% will be dedicated to smaller projects.Qualifications-3-5 years minimum experience as a business analyst in a retail environment.-Good SDLC understanding.-Bilingualism.SummaryDon't hesitate to apply to start a discussion about your profile and the position in question! I also invite you to add me directly on LinkedIn (Guillaume Schwaederlé) and send me your CV by email at guillaume.schwaederle@randstad.ca!Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
      Are you a business analyst with experience in a retail environment open to new challenges?We are currently looking for someone to join a great team and a growing company that recently acquired a new banner in the United States!You will be involved in a great POS project in growth environment !More information here !Advantages-A great manager with good experience in this field.-Great working conditions and a good proportion of remote work available after the pandemic.-A strong growth dynamic and a company that is doing well.-Interesting projects with in-house development.Responsibilities-Act as a business analyst for a POS project (75%).-Will work closely with the PO, QA analyst, PM and programmers.-The remaining 25% will be dedicated to smaller projects.Qualifications-3-5 years minimum experience as a business analyst in a retail environment.-Good SDLC understanding.-Bilingualism.SummaryDon't hesitate to apply to start a discussion about your profile and the position in question! I also invite you to add me directly on LinkedIn (Guillaume Schwaederlé) and send me your CV by email at guillaume.schwaederle@randstad.ca!Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.

    Thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.

    It looks like you want to switch your language. This will reset your filters on your current job search.